At FaithStream, we aim to deliver you the best in Christian Television from around the world.
We understand that there may come a time where you need to return a purchase from us, and we want to make the returns process as simple and easy as possible for you.
If you are not happy with your purchase from FaithStream, you can return or exchange it, or have it repaired, or a service cancelled, in accordance with the terms below.
Our goods and services come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under Australian Consumer Law. For major failures with the service, you are entitled to:
- cancel your service contract with us; and
- a refund for the unused portion or compensation for its reduced value.
You are also entitled to choose a refund or replacement for major failures with goods.
If a failure with the goods or a service does not amount to a major failure, you are entitled to have the failure rectified in a reasonable time. If this is not done, you are entitled to a refund for the goods and to cancel the contract for the service and obtain a refund for any unused portion.
Change of Mind Returns – 30 Days
If you have changed your mind about your purchase, FaithStream will be pleased to offer you a refund or exchange provided that:
- You notify us within 30 days of your purchase. Contact us.
- You return the item within 30 days of purchase.
- You produce a satisfactory proof of purchase (being your online proof of purchase, such as a tax invoice)
- The item is in re-saleable condition, including its original packaging, new condition and as sold. By re-saleable condition we mean that the item is still in its original packaging and all manuals, packaging and accessories are included as you received them.
- If the items are not in original packaging and condition as sold, we reserve the right not to issue a full refund and charge a restocking fee of 15%.
Unless Australian Consumer Law applies, please note change of mind returns are not available for the following purchases:
- Software and other downloadable material
- Special orders
Faulty Goods Returns
If you believe you have purchased a faulty product, you should provide proof of purchase to receive a refund or replacement product. Proof of purchase may be your original receipt, credit card statement or any other form of evidence.
FaithStream may have the faulty product assessed by a third-party certified repair agent to determine the nature and cause of the fault. FaithStream reserves the right to decline an exchange, refund or repair where any product fault is caused by misuse or neglect.
How to return your FaithStream Purchase
Please contact FaithStream and notify us of your intention. We will give you further information on how we will process your request and where you can return your item.
Customer agrees to pay for return postage costs.
Refunds can only be paid in the same tender as the original purchase or refunded to the account used to pay for the item.
Where a credit card attached to an original purchase cannot be produced, you will be reimbursed by a store credit.
Please allow 15 business days for the refund to be completed.
FaithStream takes the privacy of customer data seriously. Please be aware that data (including, but not limited to, images, music and video) may be lost during the repair process of FaithStream TV device. It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure that all personal data is deleted before the product is returned to FaithStream.
Personal information collected from you at the time of the return will only be used for the purpose of verifying and processing the return.