Payment Terms & Conditions
This agreement is with FaithStream Media Pty Ltd (ABN 16 630 196 048).
Our commitment to you
- Where you have a service with FaithStream that does not include account usage charges, we will not change the amount or frequency of drawing arrangements without your prior approval.
- Where you have a service with FaithStream that does include account usage charges, the amount and frequency of the drawing arrangements will be as per the terms and conditions of your service agreement with us. This may require drawing at various times in the month to cover the usage charges you have incurred.
- FaithStream will not disclose your details except where necessary to FaithStream’s financial institution and for the purposes of conducting direct debits with your financial institution.
- FaithStream will give you at least 14 days notice in writing if there are changes to the terms of the drawing arrangements.
- For monthly recurring subscription charges, FaithStream will draw from your nominated financial institution account normally on the same date of every month.
Your commitment to us
It is your responsibility to:
- Ensure your nominated account can accept direct debits.
- Ensure there are sufficient funds available in the nominated account to meet each drawing.
- Advise us if the nominated account is transferred or closed, or the account details change.
- Arrange an alternative payment method acceptable to FaithStream if FaithStream cancels the drawing arrangements.
- Ensure that all account holders on the nominated financial institution account sign the Direct Debit Authorisation.
A fee of $10 applies if the financial institution rejects a Direct Debit transaction.
Available payment methods are by credit/debit card. If you wish to change your payment method, please contact FaithStream customer service.
If you wish to alter the drawing arrangements for your next direct debit and your service does not include usage charges, please contact FaithStream at least 7 days prior to the due date of your service package renewal. Otherwise if your service does include usage charges, please contact FaithStream immediately to allow this change to be processed as soon as possible. FaithStream cannot guarantee that changes can be made in time for the next direct debit but will strive to achieve this wherever possible. The drawing arrangements may include:
- Stopping an individual drawing
- Altering the DD Authorisation
- Canceling the DD Authorisation
Where you consider that a drawing has been initiated incorrectly, you should first contact FaithStream Customer Service. If you are not satisfied with the response, please write to us. Your letter should be marked “Notice of Complaint” and addressed to: FaithStream PO Box 1679 Sunnybank Hills QLD 4109.
FaithStream will respond within 7 days of receiving your letter. FaithStream has formal procedures for dealing with a complaint.
You may also direct any disputes, stops or cancellations through your financial institution.
You should be aware that there are risks involved with providing instructions and personal information over the internet.
FaithStream reserves the right to cancel drawing arrangements if drawings are dishonoured by your financial institution. Your drawing arrangements are also governed by the terms and conditions of your FaithStream account.